Posted by : Joined a Minute ago Wednesday 8 February 2017

If My Heart Had Wings (English)


Description

Aoi returned to his hometown of Kazegaura where a gentle breeze blows through the streets, having lost his direction in life. On the hill lined with windmills, he met a wheelchair-ridden girl Kotori and watched the gliders overhead in awe. With his childhood friend Ageha in tow, they resurrect the soaring club in order to fulfill a childhood dream: to fly on a glider.

Opening Video



Download Game If My Heart Had Wings MEGA
Download Password Solidfiles
Source from Craneanime 


{ 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. May I know if this game is the [2013-06-28] version? I am about to patch this game but the patch is only compatible to that version. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind. I just Installed the game and it has a 2013 mark on the bottom of it. Well, I am hoping that is patch-able. Thanks to the creator of this web page, this saves me a ton of money.

      Delete

- Copyright © Amesame - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -